1. By entering this competition, participants agree to transfer the copyright of their recipe and cocktail name to the competition organisers without time limit.
2. The cocktail images submitted may be used by the brand for promotional purposes and on social networks without time limit.
3. Travel conditions will be communicated at the end of the competition.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available and no compensation is provided in the event that a winner fails to claim or is unable to redeem the prize. In the unlikely event of the prize or any part of it not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
4. Cocktail names containing foul, sinister, sexual words or words associated with drugs or motor vehicles are not permitted.
5. Entrants are encouraged to promote their entry on social media, although any use of foul/coarse language will result in disqualification of the entrant.
6. The competition organisers reserve the right to have the final decision on any matter relating to the judging of the competition.
7. The competition organisers will appoint the judging panel and reserve the right to replace or appoint new judges before or during the competition.
8. Judges must remain impartial and declare any vested interest they may have in the competition or the entrants. They must judge each entrant on the basis of the attached judging criteria and nothing else.
9. Participants must conduct themselves in a professional manner in all social media content, if anyone is seen to be promoting irresponsible behaviour they will be disqualified.
Launch of the competition : 01 June 2022
End of the competition : 24 July 2022
Decision of the jury : Between 24 and 29 July 2022
Announcement of the results : 01 August 2022